Mysore to Coorg Cab for 3 Days
Mysore to Coorg 2 Nights Cab Packages: Tata Indica 4+1- ₹9600, Toyota Etios 4+1- ₹10500, Chevrolet Tavera 8+1 – ₹ 12500, Toyota Innova7+1 -₹13500, Innova Crysta7+1 – ₹14500, Tempo Traveller-12+1 ₹17500.
There are many places to visit in Coorg. Coorg is a wonderful place for your ideal 3 days vacation. We are glad to say that the place formed by Karnataka’s beautiful valleys and huge mountains is situated just 125 km from Mysore. It is also called Karnataka’s Kashmir as it will be covered by thick snow. This Coorg which is covered by green forests and stupendous coffee estates is renowned for spice products. Apart from that, there are adventurous spots to exhibit their talent for the sportspersons. The places where new couples can go for their honeymoon are also available. And the rivers and hills which relax the elderly are also here. And therefore it is called India’s Scotland.
Can Mysore to Coorg be watched in 3 days?
This is the question of hundreds of tourists who tour from Mysore to Coorg. As per my 15 years’ experience, I’d say the same. Choosing 3 days tour will increase your trip’s josh. To savor local dishes of Coorg, to do local shopping and to watch 7 sightseeing places a day 3 days 2 nights time is definitely needed. Not only that, Coorg’s coffee plantation promenade, photo shoots, river rafting, and jeep safari kind of adventure games will not let you return early. 75% of the tourists avail 3 days package. This is an ideal tour plan as well. We have mentioned the places that can be covered in one day in our itinerary. Do not forget to swim in Kaveri river and enjoy Coorg’s traditional coffee. Also your 3 days tour will be perfect only if you dance for your favorite songs in fire camp after 9 pm.
Mysore to Coorg 2 Nights Sightseeing Places List
|Day 1 Places||Day 1 Places||Last Day Places|
|Buddhist Monastery||Mandalpatti (Jeep Cost extra)||Dubare Elephant Camp|
|Kaveri Nisargadhama||Abbey falls||Chiklihole Lake|
|Omkareshwara Temple||Raja’s Tomb||Golden Temple|
|Madikeri Fort||Cariappa Museum||Mysore Palace|
|Raja Seat||Coffee Plantation Estate Photo Shoot||Mysore Zoo|
|Coorg Spices Shopping. (night halt at Coorg Madikeri)||Coorg Traditional Food Test (night halt at Coorg Madikeri)||Mysore Chamundi Hills|
The experiences that travelers gain when they hire Mysore to Coorg cab for 3 days with Mysore Adda.
- Each kilometer fare for ac and non-ac vehicles have been assigned separately for the sake of tourist convenience.
- Only the drivers with fifteen years’ experience will be allocated for the duty.
- Less than a 2-year-old vehicle will be provided for Mysore to Coorg travel.
- The rating systems for the drivers are available and the driver chosen by you will be reserved for you.
- Any place in the 3 days itinerary can be removed or added.
- Only 500 rupees will be taken as a token advance.
- Refunds will be provided within 30 minutes of the cancellation.
- Our telephone number will be available 24 hours a day to answer the questions of tourists.
Mysore to Coorg 2 Nights 3 Days Cab Packages Charges
|Cab Type||2 Nights Cab Fare||Parking / Entry|
|Innova 7+Driver||13500. Rs||Extra|
|Tavera 9+Driver||12500. Rs||Extra|
|Tempo Traveller 12+Driver||17500. Rs||Extra|
Prices (Per Person for 2 Nights)
|Occupancy||Double||Triple||4 Persons||Single||Child (between 5-12 yrs)|
|Rate||Rs 8,500/-||Rs 6,250/-||Rs 6,000/-||Rs 16,500/-||Rs 3,000/-|
Share Your Tour Plan To Get A Customized Packages Cost
Mysore to Coorg 2 Nights 3 Days tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive at Mysore to Coorg/Sightseeing
Meet on Mysore then proceed to Coorg en route to visit a Buddhist monastery, Kaveri Nisargadhama an island formed by the river Cauvery, Chikley Lake, and Harangi Dam. then drop to a hotel overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
After breakfast proceeds to Coorg sightseeing places like Mandalpatti [Jeep Cost Extra] Raja’s Tomb, Abbey Falls, Madikeri fort, later visit Omkareshwara Temple, then drop to Hotel overnight stay there(Coorg).
Day3: Coorg to Mysore Drop
After breakfast, proceed to visit Dubare Elephant Camp, Chamundi Hills, Mysore Palace, and Railway Museum, and drop at Mysore Airport or railway station to onward destination.
Mysore to Coorg Tour Inclusions
- The prices mentioned are on double occupancy and in INR only.
- The accommodation provided will be non-ac with the inclusion of breakfast and taxes.
- Vehicles will be air-conditioned with the inclusions of driver allowance, fuel, and parking charges which follow a particular itinerary.
- Extra driver allowance is applicable if the driver drives the vehicle before 8 am or after 8 pm
- The guide services have to be hired separately and the cost is not included in the package cost.
Exclusions for Mysore to Coorg Packages
- All kinds of personal expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusions are extra.
- For example Entry fees, Lunch, Dinner, Jeep costs, Safari costs, and any transportation tickets.